There’s still some clean up work to be done and of course panel lining.
I’ve got to say the armor in the picture came out pretty nice and shiny due to a number of factors. The biggest of course is the lighting of the picture where the lights are coming from behind, and the combination of Tamiya spray paints I used.
Usually I use the grey or white base Primer from Tamiya. This time around I used pure white Tamiya for a primer which gave the parts some gloss and really lightened up my Tamiya French Blue color.
The top coat I used was clear spray paint, again from Tamiya, and the first time I’ve used it.
Got to say it came out pretty well!
Some quick thoughts: love the design of this Gouf (my first Gouf and what a kit!), very articulate with the exception of the torso due to the cables, the stickers just adds so much to the kit.
Full review soon.