I’m still working with the first set of yellow armor plates as I await more Tamiya Chrome Yellow spray paint to finish the 2nd round of yellow armor plates. I’ve put the majority of water decals and dry transfers to the first group of yellow armor plates.
It’s been a while since I’ve used dry transfer decals, but I don’t remember them being so easy to use. Maybe, I’ve just forgotten, but it was very simple to place on The-O. I did have some errors, as you can see above, but I’ll fix that pretty quickly tomorrow.
The inner frame is completely painted, with just some top coating left on half of those parts left to do. Hopefully by the end week I’ll have the kit fully painted and decaled.
I also worked on painting the mono eye of the kit, since it didn’t come with a sticker. I used Tamiya’s clear red to paint on the clear plastic. I’m enjoying the process of building the kit and can’t wait see how big this monster is given the size of all its armor plates that I’ve been working on for the past few days.